Saturday, August 12, 2006

My not so new obsession

Okay...so its kind of a known fact in the cyberworld that I'm now totally addicted to the Fox show "So You Think You Can Dance". I never got into it last season cuz, well it looked like snooty bullshit. But this season, two particular dancers have captured my heart, my mind...and well every free moment of time I seem to have lately. You've likely already guessed it...

THE BENJELLE!!

Oh yeah, I'm a shipper. To the nearest extreme. And what sux the most, is that I'm like a Canadian shipper, so I can't even ship to the extent that I want to ship. Its like being drydocked when you're so very close to the sea...I really don't know where I'm going with this analogy anymore. Anyhow. Benji Schwimmer and Donyelle Jones can dance...like alot. And really good. Even when they're broken...which they really are right about now.

Any how, these are them in all their hot glory at the premiere of some Fox movie only 15 yr olds are going to see:

So like if they're not like the hottest supposed non-couple out there then I don't know what. Sista's got a cutie and whitebread got game!!! I heart them.

K...so back to normalicy and malibu and coke...not necessarily in that order

*edit* Just for the record, I don't want these two to like get married and have babies or anything, I just love watching them on screen, dancing or just being them and if there's a romance on the horizon or not, I'll keep on sailing the SS Champagne and Caviar. I'm a benjeller, but not a crazy one...

~RP out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: My not so new obsession