Saturday, August 12, 2006

Since we're all talking about obsessions now...


So like, I have this other obsession as of late as well. HIS name is Dane (I'm a freaking insanely brilliant hottie) Cook. The man is like, my favorite comedian ever. Seriously. Seriously. I discovered him whilst surfing the net at work, which I do alot cuz, well come on now, its not like its a real job - I digress, he's like my comedy idol now. How many ways do I love him? I seriously don't have the time to list it all out, but two of the main reasons are in that name above.

He's seriously fuckin brilliant. His show Tourgasm is like, the shit. Seriously. And he makes me swear alot cuz he does, but he makes that brilliant too. I heart him to like a dangerous degree and its prolly a good thing that I'll likely never meet him cuz I think I could do some serious violating to this pretty package...



His latest comedy album is called Retaliation and its A-FREAKIN-MAZING!!! Buy it...buy it now. Oh, and you can catch him Sunday Aug. 20 on Fox for the Teen Choice Awards, which I never usually waste my precious time watching but this year its like a religious practice I must observe. He's also up for a TCA, so, VOTE VOTE VOTE if you can!!!

Kay, I think that's enough shipping for one day. Gonna go watch some SYTYCD and listen to DC in my car and call it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Since we're all talking about obsessions now...