Saturday, August 12, 2006

Know what I hate...

Unwarranted specualation. I mean really, its the stupidest thing in the world next to twist ties. And decaffinated coffee. And fat free cheese.

Okay so like I mentioned, I'm on this benjelle kick at the moment, and thanks to TPTB, many a shipper is all bent out of shape about whether or not Donyelle has a boyfriend who will herein be referred to as Nessie as in the Loch Ness Monster cuz he might as well be a myth *breath* and if so if she's been cheating on him all this time with the Benjmeister.

Well here's the simple simple folks, Donyelle and Benji ARE friends. Could there be something more? Hello?? Could there be a fly in your breakfast cereal? Could there be someone out there typing the exact same word as I am somewhere else in the entire globe right this minute? ANYTHING is cosmically possible folks. But we don't know the real deal. We DO know that they're friends, and if thats the case, well then I don't think that counts as cheating on Donyelle's part. People need to stop letting the ppl at Fux convince you to villify Donyelle. I have never heard the woman utter a word about her dating status, and frankly, its none of our damned biznazz. She's been the picture of class and maturity from the get go and I just don't see her stooping to highschool antic type shit like OPENLY cheating on her man in front of..oh yeah, THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Come on ppl, think about it.

Its all useless, senseless and futile speculation. Just love the benjelle for what they are and hopefully what they will be. Two dancers who when combined are a great source of entertainment and fun! Be it friendship/love or whatever the mojo is that fuels it, I just want it to last a long time so that the rest of the world can enjoy it. If anything is killing this good thing, its all the gatdammed speculation into things we can't possibly know without them telling us - which by the by, isn't their obligation in the least. Here' s a little incentive to find your love again:



Now be happy dammit ppl or I'm gonna get angry...don't make me turn this ship around...

~ RP out for real this time... ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Know what I hate...