Friday, August 18, 2006

Heartbreak Hotel

Okay, so I read the article that Vixen found from the Calgary Sun, where Benji confirmed that Donyelle is indeed dating Tahir (yes, I have to say his name now that he actually exists) and that she even refers to him as her *gulp* boyfriend.

Yep. It stings. A lot. But I've had this itchy feeling since the finale and seeing him in the audience that the rumors were true. It would explain Benji backing off as much as he has of late as well, out of respect for him, I guess. The only interesting fact about what Benji said was that he used the words "right now" after he referred to Tahir, and then added that she's very faithful.

Now, I'm likely over-analyzing (mostly due to heartbreak), but the need for him to say "right now" indicates that maybe Donny's relationship may not so in the near future. As in maybe she and Tahir are on the road to goodbye. And though I know nothing of this man and I'm sure he's a decent enough fellow if Donny's taken to him, maybe Donyelle has discovered that she has feelings that lie elsewhere, and Benji's giving her time and some space to deal with it.... (and hopefully dump Tahir)

Ane the faithful statement just makes me wonder if perhaps there was some...shall we say, temptation on her part to possibly stray a bit? I'm glad to know that she keeps her convictions, but I won't lie, I'm a bit crushed that these two aren't on the love highway. *sniff* Okay, I'll sulk for another few mins then I'll get on with life and still hope for all the greatest things for her and Benji, looks like its nowhere to go but up for him for a while.

~RP sulking ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Heartbreak Hotel