Monday, August 14, 2006

Ugh

So so far there's a total lack of good spoilerage and I'm bummed about that. The small sampling we got was far from any benjelly goodness, just alot of "ohh I missed you" and "hehe lets be all playful and tickly" with the other top 20 people.

I mean lets be honest, do we really even care about most of them anymore? Hell, I don't even remember the names of half of them. I'm all about the benjelley goodness!! Why do the cosmos hate me so?

On an interesting note, apparently Benji will be doing some jazz for his solo, that should be...interesting. I dunno, he might suprise us with his own style of doing it, though I don't think its coincidental that he waited until after the voting phase of the show to do something that much out of his training and comfort zone. Ah well, I'll consider it an Ode to Donyelle. I hope Donyelle does something sexy/jazzy/hip-hoppy too, something that will smolder and remind everyone of just how brightly the "Quiet Fire" still burns...for Benji (sorry, I'm seriously niccing here)

Whatever, back to waiting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Ugh