Tuesday, August 15, 2006

If they can do it...

Okay, so according to TWOP, a source (reliable or not has yet to be seen) says that there's a RL Dmitalie happening. People said that apparently there was a lot of PDA, hugging and all around togetherness of the two last night and that others reported seeing it before they left the show. I personally think that it could be true cuz, well lets face it, Natalie's the queen of flirt and Dmitry is a walking hormone. Something was bound to happen.

So the point is, not that we even care Dmitalie, but that if those two can get together after a few weeks on a dance show, than isnt' it feasible that Benjelle could have found something too? I mean, I know that neither Dima or Nat were raised Mormon, so the lust factor might play a bigger part but, the point is, they were all tight lipped whilst still competing, and now that that part is over, they have no reason to hide anymore. Hence not caring who knows now.

I guess my point is that once they announce Benji the winner of this thing (don't get me wrong, I want nothing more than for Donny to win, but the world isn't fair) and the actual show contracts no longer apply, maybe...just maybe they'll suprise us all and admit to their true feelings and get together and have a honeymoon of a time on the tour...or not. I don't know. This new knowledge brings both pain and pleasure all at once...I need benjelle goodness. And oh, to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: If they can do it...