Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Black Hair Salons piss me off

Seriously. I make an appointment for 10:30. AM. In the morning. Today. And I show up at 10:25. AM. Today. And when does my hair get done? When you ask???

12:45. P-Freaking-M! And thank Jesus it was today. Gawd! Everytime! Its like their secret masters in the art of time suckage. Like I have other shit I need to do today and that phases them - um not even a little. Geez! It seriously makes me angry.

But on a happier note, I am getting my truck windows tinted today at long last (my dad has only been offering to do them for like a year) but the bad part is that by they time they finish and I try to beat rush hour traffic home, I might miss some of my precious sytycd. And I really want to watch it live. Woe is me...

Well at least I have pretty hair...at the expense of my sanity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Black Hair Salons piss me off