Friday, August 18, 2006

Chin Up

Okay, so my last post was just a bit depressing. Sorry about that, I had my last benjelle bubble burst and it stung. I now know that I can’t trust my instincts about people ever again, I was genuinely conned, completely duped, and my pride is a bit hurt as well. But serves me right for letting emotion (and vicarious fantasy) get in the way of rational thinking. Anyways, done sulking now. There are still some very positive sides to this story.

I’m still a Donyelle fan first, and she’s still going to be doing the tour, and hopefully a truckload of other great projects from now on. She and Benji are good friends, and that’s wonderful. We should all be so lucky to have a good friend like him. If Tahir is her future, then I wish them all the best and that he treats her like the Queen that she is. And I hope that Benji is able to find someone out there that can love and appreciate him as much as I’m sure he will to them. For those of you lucky ducks that are going to the tour shows, be sure to give Donyelle a hug for me, I wish I could meet her and tell her in person that I think she is AMAZING (and squee like a silly brainless fangirl at her complete awesomeness) and that she should dance until literally can’t anymore. And you can tell Benji hi too if you want.

It may seem like I’m more indifferent to Benji, but I’m really not. He’s a fantastic performer and a great dancer. He’s got like, all of America in love with him and will have no lack of female fans and possible love interests. Hell, after this morning, Kelly Rippa would prolly leave her husband if Benji beckoned enough. He’ll be fine. Seriously. The only that would stop this boy’s thunder now would be if he was seen boiling kittens or seducing Thai child prostitutes, and that’s just not going to happen. He’ll have a ton of success and be all Hollywood in no time, so I don’t need to plug him. He’s got a measure of my fangirl love, despite myself. Donyelle needs more of my love right now and all of our support. 19E all but elbow shoved her out of the final shows, trying to make her forgettable. Benji isn’t going to help her anymore, he’s going to be looking out for number one, as well he should, it’s his life.

She seemed to have been going through a lot earlier this year, and although the show has helped her a lot, it would still be great if we could all continue to show her the love her and support her. Love gets you through some of the hardest times of our lives. She had Benji before, but now it’s up to us.

And I’ll learn to appreciate Tahir if I have to, though typing his name right now still causes me incredible pain. But since benjelle isn’t meant to be, I must learn to deal. But I am now done with all reality TV shows short of the Amazing Race cuz at least you can’t get emotionally invested with that show.

~ RP ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Chin Up