Friday, August 18, 2006

It’s everywhere

So, I’m still not over my benjelle addiction completely yet (what, even drug rehab gives you a few weeks…sheesh) and I was listening to Dave Matthews Band at work and the song “Crash” came on, and its like, so the story of Benjelle right now. The lyrics (my comments in blue):

Crash (into me) - DMB

You’ve got your ball
You’ve got your chain, (ahem, Donny’s man)
Tied to me tight tightly up again

Who’s got their claws in you my friend? (Nessie again)
Into your heart, I’ll beat again (aww)

Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock and sweet you roll
Lost for you, I’m so lost for you (Benji)

Oh, and you crash…into me
And I come into…you
And I come into you

In a boy’s dream
In a boy’s dream

Touch you lips just so I know
In your eyes, love it glows (Donyelle does this all the time!!)
So hungry upon me
Crazy for you

Oh and you come crash…into me baby
And I come into you

Only if I’ve gone overboard then
I’m begging you to forgive me for my haste (Benji, over eager? Hmmm)
And I’m holding you so close to me (can we even count how many times this has happened?)

And you come crash into me yeah, baby
And I come into…you

Tied and twisted the way I like to be,
For you, for me
Come crash into me baby,
Come crash into me yeah yeah

Crash into me…..crash into me….crash into me…

Okay, so I omitted some of the lyrics, cuz they refer rather specifically to sex, which is not the case with our fave couple. I dunno, this song just seems to fit the situation, as I hope it is right now. Hrrm. Now I’m all pensive. *sniff* Whatever, I don’t know anymore and I want chocolate.

~RP~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: It’s everywhere