Monday, August 14, 2006

Sp-sp-spoileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

So Monday is finally finally finally (yes, I will use that word almost as much as I say seriously cuz like, its my right) here. It feels like the weekend took forever, most likely because there was no results show this week. But it was worth all the wait, now we can find out if the finale will be explosive or just meh.

I decided to make some caps last night mostly cuz I finally figured out how to do it (so sayeth the computer programming graduate) I'm techno-savvy okay? But I've had zero time and really desire to figure out half these programs lately. Anyhoo, I just wanted a few pics of Donny baby staring lovingly at her Benji:





Sigh...these two have me is such a tizzy. I don't trust my instincts anymore and that's dangerous. But whatever. What else can a gal do when all her other favorite shows are on bloody hiatus for another like month and this is the best show on short of CSI repeats?

Anyhow, for those who haven't heard, apparently Benjelle have been sighted yet again together, sans other cast members (which is epecially squee worthy since Treidi have become like uber close to them now, not to mention that the top 20 were back this week so you'd think at least Marf, Jason and Musa would be tagging along) and they were like shopping and stuff. Now, I know shopping is the most non romantic thing ever but, come on, how many guy friends to y'all have that you go shopping with? Or let me rephrase, how many guy friends do you have that are willing to go shopping with you on a semi-regular basis? Discuss friends, discuss...

On a sad note, I have to go to work now. Kinda hoping for a tsunami right about now, but as I'm hundreds of miles from the nearest coast, I won't hold my breath...

~RP out until later...~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Sp-sp-spoileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers