Sunday, August 20, 2006

TCA Bitches!

Okay, so normally I'd have zero interest in a prepubescent show featuring most of the musicians and actors that I despise, but its different this year because of two wonderful things.

1) (and this is the most important) The future father of my children, DANE COOK is co-hosting with some blonde whore this year!! SQUEE! I loooooooooooooove him. Srsly.

2) The final four will be there!! There's a possibility of Benjellage! Not to the same degree that I'd hope for of course (which would be them sitting on each others laps during the show), but its better than never seeing them together again, which was the path we were headed down.

So yay! Double trouble in approximately 18 hours and total squeegasms to ensue.

That's all I got, not very interesting, but, thats all...I got.

~RP out ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: TCA Bitches!