Sunday, August 20, 2006

ZOMG!JOHNNYDEPP

So just finished re-watching the TCA's, fast forwarded through most of it cuz I hate.hate.HATE. Jessica Slutson. I really can't stand her and she just dragged Dane all the way down. Side note...sweet jeebus Dane looked tasty tonight. Just wanted to make out with him for like, the first half of the show.

But on to other hotness. Johnny I-the-father-of-all-things-sexy Depp made an appearance!! Seriously people... Dane+JOHNNY+Orlando+Benji+TomWelling+ALLINTHESAMEROOM = ORGASM!!! I've always hated this show with a passion, but for once, Fux got something right in getting all those hotties together under the same roof. Tickets were definately worth the price this year.

Onto benjelly goodness...sadly, there wasn't that much tonight, mind you, they weren't exactly the focus of the show(but they so should have been...along with Johnny of course). There was the red carpet madness, Oh...dear...sweet...lord...Donny looked MAGNIFICENT. I squeed and did a pathetic loser dance. Then seeing Benji sneak up behind her *sigh*, its like he just can't stand next to her, he has to be all up in her space - which is perfectly fine by me. Kodak moment was stolen by Travis though, poor thing having to tell the paparazzi who the funk he was and why he was even on the carpet. Ah, my love for him upped a notch watching him handle it so well. Other than that, there were a few cam shots of the four, mostly of Benji and Travis *surprise, surprise* and one where Benji was chatting to Donny - but atleast they were sitting together which was cool. A few pix that I thought were cute:

Could Benji be happy over a possible boob touch here? Hrmm..


Benji lookin' all Hollywood, and possible Benjelle handholding? (god I'm reaching)

These are prolly the most photogenic F4 ever. They just all complement each other so well. Too funny how Donny and Benji look like they do this all the time and Treidi look like they won tickets on ebay or something. (not saying they don't look good, just less, you know, like they belong there, if that makes sense - I'm not a hater of either, I truly love them both, just not their wardrobe tonight)

Off topic, the courage award kid was like, my fave part of the show itself. That kid is remarkable and it was way cool of fox to bring his team out there for him and root him on.

Outside of that, not much else to post. Benji's MS caption under his pic of he and Donny is being immortalized by benjellers everywhere, I personally give him props for most ambiguous comment ever. Ambiguously In Love Dancer. Coming to a MS near you. Okay. I'm getting tired. I'll post tomorrow maybe.

EDIT: I'm still Coolio though...just sayin

EDIT2: Holy props on Dane giving Mischa a sangwich...sweet christ he's funny

~RP Out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: ZOMG!JOHNNYDEPP