Monday, August 28, 2006

Ball Gowns and after parties

Two big events last night - well okay, one was huge, the other was just kewl to me - The 58th Annual Emmy awards, hosted by my favorite primetime variety show host, Conan O'Brien. He didn't win again this year(boo!) but I can't hate on Jon Stewart either. He's my second favorite host, followed closely by Letterman. And holy, the Bob Newhart thing was gold. I laughed like a school girl everytime they showed him in that 'chamber of death'. But overall, not alot of my personal choices won, except Jeremy Irons, who is da MAN, and Tony Shaloob, cuz he's actually really funny in Monk.

In other unrelated news, Fox apparently had a "Tour Launch" party last night. The top ten are back in studio this week I believe to find out what torture routines they have in store and start rehearsing. There are some pics a la WireImage, but the only one out of that batch that meant anything to me wat this:


GUH. This woman is too hot for words. Srsly. Sorry, too lazy to photoshop out the watermark, but you get the gist. No sign of Benji at this party thus far, not sure if that's just the photographers incompetence boo-boo or if he just wasn't there. Mind you, he could have been at home updating his MS page instead, which he did do last night by adding some more random pics (one of them benjelle YAY) and giving a fan some props by adding her photoshop work to his "about me" section which was way cool.

Anyhow, thats it for Hollywood news for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Ball Gowns and after parties