Thursday, August 24, 2006

Docked for now

Well, for the time being, looks like the benjelle ship is docked indefinitely. I won’t be seeing hide nor hair of my favorite couple for a while, unless the lucky people who get to go to the tour date shows are willing and able to post pics. I really really really (fox can ya hear me?) really hope that they make a dvd of some sort of the tour, kinda like Tourgasm but with the Top 10. I’d love to see some off cam candid action with all of them (okay okay, mostly benjelle but still, the others could be interesting). But knowing 19e, they’d be just as bastardly about cutting out any benjelly goodness as they were in the final parts of the show. Either way, I’m desperate enough to take what I can get.

Now on to more serious matters. Le Sigh. Alright. This is the last thing I’m ever going to say about Nessie Tahir and then I don’t want to think about him again for like, ever if possible.

I don’t know this man. I know nothing about him, his background or the kind of person he is, and a MS page isn’t nearly enough to base a solid opinion on. The facts at this point in time indicate that he and Donyelle are together. My primary concern is that Donny is happy. And if Tahir does that for her, then I will respect that and be happy for them and wish them all the best. I’m actually very disappointed at anyone who may have sent hateful things Tahir’s way just because their fantasy isn’t a reality. Tahir didn’t ask to be in this situation anymore than Donny or Benji. Feelings happen, and not always at the best or most convenient of times, and that’s what I believe happened here. We’ll do no one any favours by getting spiteful or hateful against any party. Donyelle wouldn’t appreciate someone she cares about being harassed, even if its done by her fans. And Benji isn’t the type of person who would want people to be unkind or hurtful to an innocent party either.

So basically, we should all take a step back and just breathe. It’s not what we wanted, but its not the worst thing ever. Benji and Donyelle are going to be great friends forever, and the connection they share won’t just disappear. Will it change into something more in the future? Only God knows, and my prayers and wishes are with them.

So no more Tahir bashing, and no more down thoughts. Happiness is the tour and more benjelle dances and who knows? Maybe benjelle working together in the future.



On a completely different note, the new TV season is about to start, a lot of great shows will be back to fill the void that was SYTYCD. I personally can’t wait for Grey’s Anatomy, Lost and CSI to return. My Monday thru Thursday will be filled once again!

Okies…back to working or something very close to that.

~RP Out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Docked for now