Sunday, August 27, 2006

His Mama told him, he’d better shop around…

So checked out Benji’s MS again, and noticed tons of pics of him and all kinds of skinny caucasian woman all over him like a fat man on a sandwich. Rumors are that his sister may have thrown a party of some sort, and apparently, Benji took full advantage of the female attention factor.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad for him. He’s gone from geek to chic and should reap all the benefits, especially if the one he wants doesn’t want him. And if there’s anything that this sista has learned my short years on this planet, its that white women are relentless when it comes to man huntin’. Even if Benji isn’t planning on a relationship right now, these crazy white chicks will have him down the isle and a father-to-be before he can say “Nice to meet you”.

I dunno, kinda says a lot to me that it looks like Donyelle wasn’t at that gathering, meaning that they didn’t spend that much time together (and yes, its true that they’re all going to see each other tomorrow for sure, possibly today, but that will be all about work again). Looks like its strictly business for these two from now on. Maybe that’s Donny’s way of answering all the hype that’s been circulating. She’s making sure that everyone sees that it’s all business with Benji from now on and leaving no room for speculation. (waaaah)

It kinda sucks for us benjellies, but I can handle it for two reasons. One, its so not my life, I just want Donny to be happy and if her current relationship does that, as Tony the tiger says grrrrrrrrrrrrreat. Two: Cuz my fav shows are coming back right away and I’ll have other things to focus on (I’m shallow like that).

I want Benji to move on if he can’t move forward with Donny. No need to torture oneself, I’ve been in the seat where you watch someone you care about be with someone else. But I digress. Changes, changes everywhere. Here’s hopin’ that they’re all positive.

~RP looking out for some Harry Potter info…~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: His Mama told him, he’d better shop around…