Saturday, August 26, 2006

Please sir, can I have some more?

Listened to the interview of the benjelle on the LA radio station (can't remember the name, but its really not important in the grand scheme of things, is it?), and it was like, literally...one minute. Donyelle spoke for 8 seconds. I timed it. I savoured it and locked it forever in my psyche, but I still timed it. That's just sad. But I guess it wasn't exactly the time of day for a long interview, especially on a Saturday. Way to schedule, radio execs...pffft.

But they both sounded happy and healthier (and Benji's radio voice is teh sex, mmmmkay?) and at least they were together. Just a lil something in commemoration of today's benjelliness...



His face in this pic is just....*guh*

~RP off to take a coooooooooold shower~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Please sir, can I have some more?