Thursday, August 24, 2006

WTF? Wow and thanks

Okay...this has been the weirdest day ever. no seriously.

So I start out by getting rear ended by someone. Fortunately, no damage to my baby and it wasn't my fault. Lady wants to avoid insurance all together so double bonus. But doesn't change the fact that I figure the day's gonna suck.

But then... *sigh* first my dad calls and tells me that I can finally get my new car stereo. YAYERS!! Then I log on at home and find this IGN interview that killed me. Ded. You are reading the words of a corpse. Here's the juiciest of it.


IGN TV: Who was the nicest of all the dancers?

Benji: I think everyone was nice. I think probably the biggest sweetheart of the whole competition would have to be Donyelle. She never had an attitude with people. She was always kind. She was always giving people advice. She was kind of like the motherly figure of the group cause she's 27 and she's the oldest girl there. She's the oldest person in the group aside from Musa. She just kind of watched over us and always had that motherly feel and approach to every single one of us and always encouraged us to the best we could and never seemed to be competitive with anyone in the group.

IGN TV: You would describe your relationship as motherly? Because you seemed to have a lot of chemistry as a couple.

Benji: Well, I wouldn't say motherly. Not our relationship, that's for sure. In terms of us, have we hooked up or are we a couple? Sadly, the rumors aren't true, we're not a couple. But we are really, really close. It's almost as if we are kindred spirits. In fact, with a couple people on the show, it felt like we must have known each other before time existed somehow. It's been really neat how we connected in one day's time. We sat down when we found out we were each other's partners and we just talked about everything. We should have been practicing, but we just spilt the beans on our whole lives We just have a great mutual respect and love for one another. I love her to death and I'm going to be friends with her for the rest of my life.

IGN TV: No chance for romance?

Benji: She is committed to someone right now and that's where it's at.

ZOMG. SQUEEING JOYBURGERS!!! I asked for a clear message, and by George I got one! (who the hell is George anyways and how does he get so much?) The ball is completely in Donny's court now. Man, if only I could control minds lol.


So all in all...not a bad day at all. Benji's in love, and hopefully donny is too..with him. Not the other guy. (what, that wasn't insulting)
~RP~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: WTF? Wow and thanks