Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Rattled?

So I wake up (far too early I might add) to see that Nessie has posted a message on his ms page *confirming* that he and Donny are together, using the "my" word almost too much (serial abuser, anyone?)

What could one make of this? Hrrmm. Well, I guess I can see the man's point if he is indeed getting "hate mail" (I find this very suspect) from people, him feeling the need to set the records straight. But, I have a real problem with the method of his rebuttle. Okay fine. You're getting a sudden barrage of emails from teens and tweens telling you to leave your gf. Is it a bit insulting? Yes. Is it uncalled for? Sure. Is it completely juvenile and silly? Absolutely.

So rather than act like the *adult* you're supposed to be and just letting the fire go out on its own, you sink to their maturity (or lack thereof) level and post a rebuttle that has the structural backing equal to a three year old screaming "MINE!!" over and over again? That's just weak, bro. Not to mention an embarrassment to Donyelle. She's always been the epitome of class and Nessie goes and does one of the most classless things possible.

*sigh* I really hope this isn't a glimpse into what Donny has to deal with daily, cuz if so...yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Rattled?