Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Great Myspace Debate

It seems that many a person is perplexed over whether or not the ms "iamdonyelle" is really authentic. I can't confirm or deny, but I really don't think that it's for real. I have several reasons to back that theory. One is that Benji doesn't have it as a part of hi top four list, and he's been logged enough times to change that. Also the fact that benji hasn't mentioned it. He's a cyberbody, so i think if Donyelle launched a new ms page that was legit, he'd let the fans know about it. I also find the timing of said ms being created suspect. It popped up shortly before T made his big announcement that he and Donyelle were together. A little close for comfort.

It could be hers, but, I just don't buy it at the moment or anything on it. I'll wait till either someone else in the top ten verifies it or we hear her mention it. Until then, I'll continue to believe in her silence. Which is killing me lol. But the pics below are encouraging ineed. Now we just need Benji to take some rehearsal pics and post them before he starts the tour...no pressure or anything. Well, that much pressure. *cough*tomorrowwouldbegreat*cough*

~RP~

Oh and p.s. will fix pics tonight. Can't do it at work today, too busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: The Great Myspace Debate