Thursday, September 07, 2006

Two birds, one weekend

So it was a fairly cool weekend in the world of me. I finally sat my @ss down and make myself get my druid to 60 baby oh yeah!! My eyes only bled a little, but it was worth it. K, that’s it for the uber geek portion of the post. Secondly, I finally got my LAPTOP!! YAYERS! Mobile geekdom! Access to nerd heaven 24/7 now b!tches! So that made me pretty happy. But it doesn’t take much.

In other unrelated news, Allegra is the allergy med from the DEVIL!! I took some this weekend to keep my sinuses from blowing through my face, and the damned thing gave me an allergic reaction similar to taking speed. I couldn’t sleep for like 10 hours! I was cleaning my bathroom at 3 am! It was horrible and I’m never going near that satanic concoction ever again!

Besides that, nothing new on the benjelle front, looks like they took advantage of their last weekend of freedom. Tour starts next week, so those lucky ducks out there need only wait a while before they get to see our fave couple again, and remember, POST PICS as soon as you can from the tour for us lowly peeps who don’t get to join the “tour goers” club.

That’s it for now I guess, back to work or whatever…

~RP Out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Two birds, one weekend