Tuesday, October 03, 2006

WTF?

Okay, so they say, be careful what you wish for, but does that have to be true of my favorite TV shows as well??? So I sit eagerly in anticipation for the season premier of Smallville. So much that could happen right? RIGHT??

First off, the way the Clark escapes the "Phantom Zone" - way lame. Some chick who knew his daddy lets him out and sacrifices herself in the process. Uh huh. Then back on earth, Jor-El decides that the fate of the world rests with...Martha? Huh? Of course, Lois is K.O.'d for the whole thing and just happens to miss being in the fortress of solitude. Back in Metropolis, Chloe's "first time" Jimmy Olsen reappears on the scene as a...sigh, it hurts me to even type this... love interest for Chloe. (*)#$*E@*#?!? K, we've (well other chlark shippers and I) have waited 5 bloody seasons for the Chloe/Clark love to erupt! And now, Clark FINALLY feels the same way, and Chloe blows him off??? Are we serious writers? Have you not been following the past, I dunno 5 effing seasons? Cuz if you were, you'd know that Chloe would jump Clark's bones in a New York min if given the chance!! I hate you people. But sadly...it won't be enough to keep me from continuing to watch, for now. There's still time for these yahoo's to defend themselves.

On a happier note, LOST is back tomorrow! SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! Atleast I know that won't be disappointing - eek, I hope I didn't jinx it.

~RP out to find sanity in the world ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: WTF?