Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Go Me! It's my birthday!!!

Yeppers, It's my birthday today and I....have to work, which totally blows. But I did get a laptop and my daddy's taking me out to dinner so its not a complete loss I suppose. Not saying how old I am cuz I feel ancient as it is, but hey, here's to making it to another year of life, which not everyone is so lucky to do. The other coolio thing about this is that I was actually born on a wednesday so it truly is my birfday!

Feel free to send prezzies if you'd like cuz, I like prezzies. And nothing froofy, I'm a techno geek and a tomboy so, geeky toys need apply. Okay, that was the dream portion of my post.

Anyhow, no news really on the benjelle front other than according to spoilers on aftersytycd.blogspot.com and the fux forums, its two hours of jampacked fun. Benjelle do 3 dances together (TMB, VFW1 and Bway) and so far ppl said that it was amazing. So like I said, for you lucky ducks that get to go, take pics if you can or record stuff and make screen caps!! Like MAD!! Do it for my birfday!!!!

Off to work (boooooooo)

~RP Out~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Go Me! It's my birthday!!!