Friday, September 08, 2006

Possible Candid Benjelle?

So I got a chance to watch Ivan on Ellen via youtube (gawd I love that site), and I saw Ellen give him a vid cam for the tour, and he's supposed to send in a video journal of his touring experience every week. Now I could really care less about what he does on the tour (no offence Ivan, I love ya, but I'm all about the benjelle), but I'm hoping that perhaps in all that footage we might catch a wayward benjelle moment, when their all relaxed and unaware of the world. I'm REALLY hoping that maybe Ivan will post some stuff maybe on his MS page. That would rock my sox!

Anyhow, that's the only possible squeeworthy stuff out there for now, other than that Lost returns next week and I so excited!!!

~RP out to find Lost caps~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rogue Prinzess Diaries: Possible Candid Benjelle?